Friday, July 7, 2023

the wizard behind 🛠 NFTTools


 

👋 Hey there! I'm Matt from 🇦🇺 Australia, the wizard behind 🛠 NFTTools.

🔍 Have you ever faced hurdles trying to get API keys for NFT marketplaces? Or discovered that some marketplaces like Blur don't even offer public APIs? You’re not alone!

🌟 I’ve got your back! I've developed alternative APIs for Blur, OpenSea/Pro, Magically, LooksRare, and x2y2. Customized APIs for other websites can be made available upon request! 🚀 Say goodbye to the frustration of limited access!


🤝 But that’s not all! I’ve created an exclusive Discord community for developers like you, where we share insights, tools, and collaborate to simplify accessing NFT marketplaces. 🔧


👀 Intrigued? Join our squad or reach out to me for any assistance with accessing specific data.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the wizard behind 🛠 NFTTools

  👋 Hey there! I'm Matt from 🇦🇺 Australia, the wizard behind 🛠 NFTTools . 🔍 Have you ever faced hurdles trying to get API keys for ...